Cotton Sateen is a personal favourite of mine, I just love the way it holds structure, comes in so many beautiful and bright prints and it's so easy to care for. I don't need to iron my outfits every time I want to wear them and they just seem to last forever!
From workwear to a dress for the races, Cotton Sateen is a versatile fabric that we are sure you'll love.
What are some of the benefits of Cotton Sateen?
- Soft and Glossy
- Low Maintenance
- Machine Washable
- Easy to sew
- Holds pleats and folds
- Wrinkle Resistant
What is Cotton Sateen best suited to?
- Designs that have more structure
- Designs that make a bold statement
- Blouses, Dresses, Skirts, Suits
What are some tips for working with Cotton Sateen?
- Use a fresh, regular size needle and straight stitch
- Pre-shrink your fabric first
- If you need to smooth it out, opt for Steam rather than an Iron
- Use an all purpose cotton or polycotton thread
- Hem recommendations plain, blindstitched or catch stitched.
Where can I buy Cotton Sateen?
Our latest arrival of Cotton Sateen is a beautiful weight with a gorgeous range of colourful prints.
Shop the full range here: